118 Small Leather Duffel Bag
The 118 small leather sissy bar bag - 15" x 8" x 8"(L" x W" x H") - is a small round leather duffle bag. It is designed for the motorcycle luggage rack and attaches to the sissy bar. The duffle bag can be used alone on luggage racks, on handlebars, or in conjunction with any of the Leatherworks saddlebags equipped with clips on the top of the bags.
Custom Motorcycle Leather Duffel Bags
Made from 10 oz US-sourced leather, our bags will hold up to years of use on your favorite bike. All of our duffel bags are customizable and you can choose any number of options to really make your bag something special for your bike. Handling our own leather from beginning to end makes it easy for us to customize the process along the way according to what our customers are looking for!
The Leatherworks Duffel Bag Difference
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA.
- High-Quality 10 oz leather means you get a lot more long-term value out of your motorcycle duffel bag.
- ABS Plastic reinforced and rubber-backed to prevent sagging and ensure a secure fit to bike.
- Every single stress point is hand riveted and sewn with industrial strength nylon, making our bags the toughest on the market
- Quick-release access buckles mean decreased wear and easy cinching.
- Our Water-resistant treatment helps protect your bag and valuables.
High-Quality American Leather
In addition to being handcrafted right here in the US, all of our leather is produced right here in America as well. All cows are raised in Texas, tanned in Milwaukee, and then finally we use that leather in our Stockton, CA workshop. Fully American. The leather is treated at the tannery to be both UV and water-resistant. This means no fading leather or swelling bags after a rain.
General Duffel Bag Options
The Leatherworks® is your source for custom-made leather motorcycle saddlebags, solo bags, and motorcycle accessories. The Leatherworks American-made leather saddlebags are made to your specifications to work on your Harley Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, Victory, Indian, and Excelsior Henderson.