119 Extra Large Retro Classic Leather Saddle Bags
The 119 extra-large classic retro classic leather saddlebags - 21” x 7” x 14” (L” x W” x H”) - are extra-large retro leather saddlebags with a flap lid. They are ideal for larger motorcycles. All of our saddlebags feature quick-release clips behind stainless roller bar buckles for easy opening and closing. These saddlebags are a timeless classic and feature our trademark Indian Head Nickels. The Indian Head Nickels serve as your proof of authenticity and are distinctive on all of our leather bags.
Custom Motorcycle Leather Saddlebags
Made from 10 oz US-sourced leather, our bags will hold up to years of use on your favorite bike. All of our saddlebags are customizable and you can choose any number of options. Depending on the model of your motorcycle, they can be installed with the old-school bags connected via a yoke that runs under your seat, they can bolt on with our incredibly simple-to-use Quick Mounts of which we have one that will fit nearly any motorcycle make and model, or can be permanently mounted to the side of the bike. Please see our fitment guide for more information.
119 Saddlebag Fitment
The 119 leather saddlebag will fit several Harley-Davidson models including several Softails, Indian Chief, Kawasaki Vulcan 2000, Suzuki C90, Triumph Rocket III 2015 and earlier, and several Yamaha models. Some models are bolt-on attachment and others are throw overs. In some cases, the Quick Mounts or permanent mounting will require the movement of turn signals, license plates, or pipes. Please be sure to check the fitment guide before ordering.
The Leatherworks Saddlebag Difference
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA.
- High-Quality 10 oz leather Means you get a lot more long-term value out of your saddlebag.
- ABS Plastic reinforced and rubber-backed to prevent sagging and ensure a secure fit to bike.
- Every single stress point is hand riveted and sewn with industrial strength nylon, making our bags the toughest on the market
- Quick-release access buckles mean decreased wear and easy cinching.
- All saddlebags come with carrying handles for those on the go.
- Our Water-resistant treatment helps protect your bag and valuables.
- Most saddlebags have multiple installation methods available. Please check the fitment guide before ordering to ensure proper fit with your bike model.
High-Quality American Leather
In addition to being handcrafted right here in the US, all of our leather is produced right here in America as well. All cows are raised in Texas, tanned in Milwaukee, and then finally we use that leather in our Stockton, CA workshop. Fully American. The leather is treated at the tannery to be both UV and water-resistant. This means no fading leather and fewer of those pesky water spots.
General Saddlebag Options
- Distressed Brown
- Medium Brown
- Dark Brown
- Indian Tan
- Chrome Studs
- Colored Studs
- Colored Piping
- Padlock Closures
- Hand Braiding
- Hand-carved Leather Designs
The Leatherworks® is your source for custom-made leather motorcycle saddlebags, solo bags, and motorcycle accessories. The Leatherworks American-made leather saddlebags are made to your specifications to work on your Harley Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, Victory, Indian, and Excelsior Henderson.