RK1 Road King Leather Saddlebags
The RK1 road king leather saddlebags - 24” x 8” x 14” (L” x W” x H”) are designed for 1995-2007 Road Kings, Road Glide, Electra Glide, Street Glide, and the Ultras, if the side rails are removed. The backs are made with fiberglass and include cut-outs for the saddlebag guard rails and shock. They mount on the same mounts as the OEM bags and use the rubber mounts on the OEM bags. All of our saddlebags feature quick-release clips behind stainless roller bar buckles for easy opening and closing. These saddlebags are a timeless classic and feature our trademark Indian Head Nickels. The Indian Head Nickels serve as your proof of authenticity and are distinctive on all of our leather bags.
Custom Motorcycle Leather Saddlebags
Made from 10 oz US-sourced leather, our bags will hold up to years of use on your favorite bike. All of our saddlebags are customizable and you can choose any number of options. Please see our fitment guide for more information.
RK1 Saddlebag Fitment
The RK1 leather saddlebag will fit 2007 and down Harley-Davidson Road King, Road Glide & Street Glide models.
The Leatherworks Saddlebag Difference
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA.
- High-Quality 10 oz leather Means you get a lot more long-term value out of your saddlebag.
- Fiber Glass backs with cut outs for shock and bottom rails with stock OEM mounting holes.
- Every single stress point is hand riveted and sewn with industrial strength nylon, making our bags the toughest on the market
- Quick-release access buckles mean decreased wear and easy cinching.
- All saddlebags come with carrying handles for those on the go.
- Our Water-resistant treatment helps protect your bag and valuables.
- Most saddlebags have multiple installation methods available. Please check the fitment guide before ordering to ensure proper fit with your bike model.
High-Quality American Leather
In addition to being handcrafted right here in the US, all of our leather is produced right here in America as well. All cows are raised in Texas, tanned in Milwaukee, and then finally we use that leather in our Stockton, CA workshop. Fully American. The leather is treated at the tannery to be both UV and water-resistant. This means no fading leather and fewer of those pesky water spots.
General Saddlebag Options
- Distressed Brown
- Medium Brown
- Dark Brown
- Indian Tan
- Chrome Studs
- Colored Studs
- Colored Piping
- Padlock & key Lock Closures
- Hand Braiding
- Hand-carved Leather Designs
The Leatherworks® is your source for custom-made leather motorcycle saddlebags, solo bags, and motorcycle accessories. The Leatherworks American-made leather saddlebags are made to your specifications to work on your Harley Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, Victory, Indian, and Excelsior Henderson.